- The title of the work, its location, the materials used to create the work (if known), and the date.
- A brief assessment of the visual properties you observe. Describe the types of lines, shapes, colors and textures (actual and perceived) the artist has used.
- An analysis of the formal structure of each piece. What is the meaning or importance of how the artist has arranged, organized, or structured the visual elements in the image?
- The natural subject of each piece. Based on your textbook reading and Internet research, are there any details that have a symbolic meaning? If so, what?
- A five- to seven-sentence paragraph that discusses the cultural context of each work, based on what you have learned through your textbook reading, the online lectures, and Internet research. What do the images tell you about the culture and the people who created them?
- List of references, including the specific websites where you found the images.
It is our mission to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
Our academic writers have all levels of degrees so that we can accommodate all academic levels. If you are a high school student, you will receive a personally assigned writer with at least a Bachelor’s degree in the subject field.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Phone: +1 (708)-515-4480