- In relation to problems regarding drugs, consumption of alcohol is considered as the leading problem. In addition, the consumption of Nicotine, OTC drugs, and prescription drugs are other prominent issues (McKenzie, Pinger, & Kotecki, 2008).
Based on these statements, create a report in a Microsoft Word document, discussing the following:
- Is the diagnosis of mental illnesses still viewed with a negative attitude as was done several years ago? Why or why not?
- Are the local and national health care providers adequately responding to the needs of people suffering from mental disorders?
- Should the local health care communities be held responsible for mandating specific care and treatment for the affected population? Why or why not?
- What are the two major types of abused drugs and the age groups most likely to use them? Why is drug usage prevalent among these populations?
- What roles should the state governments’ or private health agencies or organizations play in order to prevent and control drug abuse?
It is our mission to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
Our academic writers have all levels of degrees so that we can accommodate all academic levels. If you are a high school student, you will receive a personally assigned writer with at least a Bachelor’s degree in the subject field.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Phone: +1 (708)-515-4480