This assessment addresses the following course objective(s):
- Compare global, national, and local approaches to maximize innovation and creativity in IT projects.
- Develop findings and recommendations for an IT innovation project.
This is the first part of a three-part project in technology innovation. Through these three assessments, you will:
- identify a potential IT innovation
- create a plan to implement that innovation
- describe how the plan could be executed.
In this stage of the project, you will be identifying a potential innovation related to technology or IT systems within a business. In later steps you will describe the planning and implementation of this idea in much greater detail.
For this assignment, create a presentation that:
- defines the IT innovation that you are proposing
- sets the business and organizational context for this idea
- describes how this idea will create a strategic competitive advantage
- discusses how you generated this idea (research, personal experience, etc.)
- provides context and details on the types of programming, systems, and training needed
Presentations should include a minimum of 12 slides, be of professional appearance, and include references in APA.