ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL, CITED, IN APA FORMAT & WILL BE SUBMITTED TO TURN IT IN. ALL MUST BE COMPLETED. DUE DATE 08/10/20 @ 7PM
- Length: 1250-1500 words minimum not including the title page
- Use APA style to format your paper
- Cite at least 3 scholarly sources
- Explain criminalistics/forensic science from its foundations to current methods that are being used. In your opinion, who or what has made the biggest contribution to the field? How have popular television shows about forensic science and criminalistics (both real and fictional) impacted the common person’s view/knowledge of this field?
- Explain all of the areas of criminalistics, such as pathology, anthropology, entomology, psychiatry, odontology and forensic engineering, and how each are commonly used to solve cases.
- Explain how to process, secure, and isolate the crime scene and how to qualify what is seen, collected, and submitted as evidence. Be specific.
- Read the Application and Critical Thinking section on page 26 (Chapter 1) and answer the questions.