Part B: Analysis of Assessment. Address each of the following:
- Explain the challenges faced by the client(s)—for example, drug addiction, lack of basic needs, victim of abuse, new school environment, etc.
- Analyze how the social environment affects the client.
- Identify which human behavior or social theories may guide your practice with this individual and explain how these theories inform your assessment.
- Explain how you would use this assessment to develop mutually agreed-upon goals to be met in order to address the presenting issue and challenges face by the client.
- Explain how you would use the identified strengths of the client(s) in a treatment plan.
- Explain how you would use evidence-based practice when working with this client and recommend specific intervention strategies (skills, knowledge, etc.) to address the presenting issue.
- Analyze the ethical issues present in the case. Explain how will you address them.
- Describe the issues will you need to address around cultural competence.