Write a 350- to 700-word paper in which you:
- Define the following terms: race, minority, and inclusion.
- Differentiate between prejudice, discrimination, and implicit bias.
- Provide 1 example of each of the following in a criminal justice setting: prejudice, discrimination, and implicit bias.
- Summarize 1 current event or news story related to diversity in criminal justice. For example, the subject matter could be about someone being arrested, someone on trial, or a local agency doing something to strengthen diversity in the agency.
- Explain the importance of diversity in criminal justice roles.
Cite at least 1 academic source to support your assignment.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.