For each presentation, you may include: (but students do not have to cover all points listed) :
1. History of the topic and background
2. Main persons involved
3. Status (what is going on now with this topic)
4. Which chapter does it relate to and why
5. The pros and cons of the situation (not all topics have pros)
6. How does the outcome affect the future of the U.S?
7. How do the outcomes affect U.S. citizens?
8. Which branch of government is most involved and why?
9. What Constitutional Amendments relate to this topic?
10. Discuss your analysis and conclusions