Life expectancy is the average number of additional years that a person of a particular age can expect to live. Life expectancy depends on various demographic, geographic and health parameters. Predicting life expectancy and the factors influencing life expectancy has relevance in several domains ranging from healthcare to insurance. It is also equally important to understand the factors that influence life expectancy so that these factors can be worked upon to enhance life expectancy of a person.
For this project, the data-set related to life expectancy, health factors for 193 countries has been collected from the same WHO data repository website and its corresponding economic data was collected from United Nation website. Among all categories of health-related factors only those critical factors were chosen which are more representative.
1. Analyse trends in life expectancy across years and across countries
2. Come up with a model to predict life expectancy based on various demographic, geographic and health related factors
3. Come up with the top 5 variables that influence life expectancy with a quantifiable score for each variable
4. Identify patterns of how these variables change w.r.t
a. Developing vs developed countries
b. Latest 3 years of data
5. Come up with recommendations on
a. how to improve life expectancy
b. how to extrapolate the model findings to other business / healthcare situations
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post Life ExpectancyObjective Life expectancy is the average number of additional years that a person of a particular age can expect to live. Life expectancy depends on various demographic, geographic and health parameters. appeared first on Superb Professors.