Practice Summer 2019 Value based on probabilities (weighted average value) There is a 50% probability that $800,000 will be obtained. There is a 25% probability that the amount will be $900,000 and there is a 25% probability that the amount will be $700,000. What is expected value using all three of the probabilities provided? Cccst Se ト75,00) 3) Expected value Value based on weighted average As of the beginning of the year, 900,000 shares of stock were outstanding. Then on April 1 100,000 of stock were acquired as treasure stock. On October 1, an additional 100,00O0 shares to stock were acquired for treasury stock outstanding during the year ending December 31? What is the weighted average number of shares alue based on market ven the following, what is the fair value to report as of 12/31/17? mber of shares of XYZ stock purchased for investment purposes (classified as t ilable for sale security) on 10/1/17 = 2,000 の275
PLACE YOUR ORDER TO GET STARTEDThe post Practice Summer 2019 Value based on probabilities (weighted average value) There is a 50% probabilit appeared first on Essay Gem.