- Identify political and economic trends in your area (city, county, or state) that will contribute to this crisis.
- Why should an organization have a crisis management team and crisis management plan? What types of plans does your organization have in place to deal with this crisis? What would be your ideal makeup of your crisis management team?
- Explain situational assessment and mitigation strategies that should be considered when responding to a crisis of this magnitude. What problems can be created when mistakes are made in the situational assessment stage?
- Consider the Crisis Management Framework (Landscape Survey, Strategic Planning, Crisis Management, and Organizational Learning) and apply each to our scenario.
- How will you monitor the extent of the damage that occurs? Keep in mind that some communication networks may be compromised due to the damage and power outages. What messages should be communicated to your employees?
- Sustainable development is a trend in many organizations. What efforts at sustainability do you see at your organization? What is being done where you work to implement sustainable development? What changes would you recommend?
It is our mission to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
Our academic writers have all levels of degrees so that we can accommodate all academic levels. If you are a high school student, you will receive a personally assigned writer with at least a Bachelor’s degree in the subject field.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Phone: +1 (708)-515-4480