P1.W Electrostatics1. What is the dierence between induction and charging by conduction?
2. How does the force between charged objects vary with separation?
3. What is an equipotential surface? Can two equipotential surfaces intersect?
4. Describe a Faraday ice pail. What happens if a charge object is placed in the pail?
5. What does an electrometer measure? What happens when the ZERO button on the
electrometer is pressed?
6. What are the charge and charge density on the surface of a conducting sphere of radius
r = 0:15m if its potential is V = 200V
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post What is the dierence between induction and charging by conduction? appeared first on Superb Professors.