1. What is the purpose of accounting in society?
2. Technology is increasingly used to process accounting data. Why then must we study and
3. Identify four kinds of external users and describe how they use accounting information.
4. What are at least three questions business owners and managers might be able to answer by
looking at accounting information?
5. Identify three actual businesses that offer services and three actual businesses that offer
6. Describe the internal role of accounting for organizations.
7. Identify three types of services typically offered by accounting professionals.
8. What type of accounting information might be useful to the marketing managers of a
9. Why is accounting described as a service activity?
10. What are some accounting-related professions?
12. What work do tax accounting professionals perform in addition to preparing tax returns?
PLACE YOUR ORDER TO GET STARTEDThe post What is the purpose of accounting in society? -Technology is increasingly used to process… 1 answer below » appeared first on Essay Gem.