Consider and discuss how SS guards, who were apparently psychologically typical, could participate in the violence of the camps and einsatzgruppen.
Why was there so little resistance from the German people?
1. What were the four stated goals of Operation Reinhard and how were these implemented?
2. How did Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec differ from other concentration camps built earlier?
3. How did the Nazi party maintain secrecy regarding the Final Solution?
4. Why was the Madagascar Plan not used?
5. Why were some individuals, including WWI veterans, to be spared the Final Solution?