For this essay, you will reflect on the topics presented in the YouTube videos called “The Middle Ground.” Each of these videos provides a topic for a group of people to discuss. Typically, half are “pro” the topic and half are “against.” Choose one topic and watch the video. If you have questions about the topics, please let me know. You may not choose the anti-vax topic . Do not watch or do your paper on the “reaction” to the middle ground videos. If you do your paper on a reaction video, you will receive a zero. Grades are based on the ability to answer the following questions:
• Why did you choose this topic? What side of the argument were you at the beginning?
• What was one argument fallacy from the pro side? What was one argument fallacy from the against side? Provide citations (eg, “Karen on the pro-life side used a straw person argument as a way to defend her view of autonomy when she said ______ (3:21). “).
• What were two things mentioned that were strong argument points from the pro side?
• What were two things mentioned that were strong arguments from the against side?
• List two things that were discussed that challenged your view of the topic.
• What was your stance on the topic after watching the video? Do you feel like you see the other person ’s point of view better?
• Describe one thing you did not like about the video. This CANNOT be anything derogatory or discriminatory against the people in the video.
• Describe one thing you liked most about the video.
You must use 12-point, single spaced Arial font. Papers must be between 1-2 pages long.
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH SCHOLAR WRITERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post appeared first on Superb Professors.