Use Lab. results.
QUESTIONS 1 – 6
Write the Formula and Molecular weight of TWO examples of:
1. reactants with molecular weight less than 100 grams.
2. products with molecular weight greater than 50 grams.
3. products that have oxygen as part of the molecular formula.
4. products that have hydrogen as part of the molecular formula.
5. reactants that have nitrogen as part of the molecular formula.
6. products that have nitrogen as part of the molecular formula.
QUESTIONS 7 – 20
Write the complete balanced equation for TWO reactions:
7. that have oxygen gas as reactant.
8. that have hydrogen gas as reactant.
9. nitrogen as reactant.
10. a metal as a reactant.
11. a nonmetal as a reactant.
12. two nonmetals as reactants.
13. products that are precipitates.
14.that have 1:1 molar ratio between reactants and products.
15. that have 1:2 molar ratio between reactants and products.
16. that have 2:1 molar ratio between reactants and products.
17. that have 2:2 molar ratio between reactants and products.
18. that have no oxygen gas as reactant or product.
19. that have no nitrogen gas as reactant or product.
20. products with the lowest molecular weights of all the reactions.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post answer all questions 32 appeared first on Superb Professors.