The following are expectations for all course work:
In professional writing avoid using first person “I” and third person “we”, as they detract from the quality and turn professional researched statements into opinions. Instead of “I” use, for example, use “the writer, the author or the researcher”.
Discussion: The response to the facilitatorâ€s original post should be a minimum of 250 words. The studentâ€s initial post must be supported by at least 4 reference(s). All initial discussion posts should have a minimum of 4 reference sources. This are to be quality scholarly materials.
Complete: The minimum word count for all Complete sections combined is 1,500 words per unit. The general expectation is 500 words per unit. The studentâ€s responses in the Complete section should be supported by at least 4 references while 4-6 references is the general expectation. All sections of the Complete are to have a minimum of 4 sources, with the exception of questions that problems and not narratives. If the question is a problem just solve the problem.
Sources: Approved sources for this course include the course textbook and scholarly articles from the Bethel library databases. No other source information is acceptable.
A couple of great websites to use for this course are both for federal agencies:
http://www.ahrq.gov/ Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
cdc.gov Center for Disease Control
Discussion: 250 words minimum with 4 references.
1. How do transformational and transactional leadership differ? Give an example of each and discuss how each of these leadership styles impact organizational culture in a healthcare organization.
Complete: 1500 words with at least 4 references.
For your Unit 1 Complete assignment write a narrative essay (minimum 1500 words) in which you address and discuss the questions and statements listed below. Use at least four scholarly sources and remember to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections in your essay. Cite your sources in APA format.
1. Post three or more real life examples of â€œcontradictory pressuresâ€ on managerial job performance. How are these pressures unique to management and not leadership.
2. Transformational leadership and transactional leadership are contrasting forms of leadership; however, they are both essential in healthcare organizations. Define transformational leadership and transactional leadership, explain how they differ, and identify why both are important for healthcare organizations. Provide examples to support your answer.
3. Define Competing Values Framework. How does it impact leadership.
4. Identify at least 3 types of â€œmessage orientationsâ€ Define each. Analyze the pros and cons of each. Offer your own idea as to how to improve one or more of the three.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post healthcare 1 1 appeared first on Superb Professors.