In a well composed essay, compare and contrast
the style used by President Wilson War Message to Congress, to the style used by Franklin Roosevelt. Be sure to include the following in your answer:
· The overall argument presented by Wilson
· At least two similarities/differences between the two speeches
· Which one is more convincing in your eyes, and why?
2. Imagine that you are the President of the United States, delivering a speech in the wake of a recent national tragedy. Compose a speech similar in style to that of President Roosevelt, making use of realism, determinism and patriotism in your speech.
Be sure to include the following:
· A short exposition on what happened
· At least two ways in which the United States was attacked without provocation
· What the nation’s response must be in light of this
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post Literature and Popular Culture by President Wilson War Message to Congress appeared first on Superb Professors.